Sunday, April 7, 2013

Testing Prep Pack: Rock the Test

I wish I was a great blogger. It's been a wish of mine for a long time. Here's the thing though, I just can't seem to find the time to do it well. So I will have to settle for mediocre for now, until I figure out a way to manage my time better or find something to give up that frees me up to blog more often.

I did want to share with you my new pack that I made to help psych up my reluctant learners for our upcoming state tests. We've been on spring break for a week, and now we have just a week to go before the tests. I plan on using all these materials to gear them up. My fifth graders are always, always motivate by food. Their tween appetites amaze me! They're going to love the survival kits full of motivating messages and treats.

I've been invited to my first linky party! So once you've checked out my packet, check out some other fabulous products from other amazing teacher authors.

 

You can find the linky party here!

No comments:

Post a Comment