Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Latest Brainstorm- Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check Wipe Off Books!

Thursday night I was in bed trying to fall asleep.  My mind was racing with things I wanted to make for next school year. (It's sort of an avoidance technique...avoid what needs to get done before the last day of school by thinking about what you want to do for September!)  I was thinking about how I wanted some activities for my students to do at the guided reading table while I was working with one student at a time.  Suddenly, it hit me!  If I bound the pages just right, I could make a booklet for them to practice their spelling or high frequency words that they can write on, wipe off, and covers the word they're practicing!  Somehow I managed to wait until morning to put the thing together.  It works like a charm!  The directions and an editable file are now in my TpT store.


No comments:

Post a Comment