Monday, April 21, 2014

Earth Day Freebie!

Today is my last day of spring break.  I'm happy for the extra day that we go from not using all our snow days.  It's supposed to be sunny and beautiful.  I'm looking forward to getting a little last minute yard work done.  All in all it was a great break.  I know my oldest was a bit sad that it was a staycation and not a trip to Florida like his buddy took.  However, I think oldest made out okay with Lego Club and a sleepover at Grandma's, a trip to his favorite Red Robin, fun at Billy Beez, a play date with one of his buds, a movie and sleepover at Grandma's, and of course our annual egg hunt on Easter.  He managed to fit quite a bit into his 11 days off.

His brother was just happy to hang out.  I think this picture from the egg hunt says it all.  




I just wanted to highlight a freebie I have in my store for Earth Day.  It is a graphic organizer that works great as a springboard for an Earth Day writing activity.  It looks like this.


You can download it in my TpT store.  While there you can follow me to make sure you learn about new releases.  You can also visit this post to enter my $10 TpT gift certificate giveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment