Sunday, May 4, 2014

Brand New Freebie and Teacher Appreciation Sale at TpT

Tuesday May 6th is teacher appreciation day and Teachers Pay Teachers is celebrating with a two day sale May 6th and 7th.  Many stores, including mine, will be having 20% off sales.  Combine that with the TpT code: TPTXO and get an additional 10% off for a total of 28% off your purchases.  I know my wishlist is filling up fast.  I can't wait to do some shopping of my own.


As a thank you, I'm also offering a new freebie in my TpT store.  It's a printable emergent reader called The Beach.  I also have a second freebie on my Facebook page that has coordinating center activities for this book.  You can find the book here and the center activities here.




I hope you'll stop by my store and my Facebook page.  Happy Teacher Appreciation Day to all my fellow teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment