Saturday, May 17, 2014

FRIDAY FLASH FREEBIE a day late



Even though my kiddos are not the kind of kids that are involved in everything, it gets to be spring and life gets extremely hectic. Both boys are playing baseball this year. Our five year old is tearing up the field playing tee ball, (and I do mean that literally!) and our oldest is playing "real" little league where kids pitch the ball. Now I find myself out four nights a week. This is a big change for all of us and messes with our sleep schedule. Let's just say we all get a bit cranky when we're not in bed by 8 o'clock. 





So here's a Friday flash freebie a day late. I picked out my Lady Bug Alphabet pennants. If you're like me or my teacher friends, you are already are thinking about your classroom for next year. Pennants are a fun way to decorate your classroom.  I have several different styles of pennants and alphabets in my TpT store.  

Since I'm a day late, I'm planning on leaving this up until tonight. You can find the pennants here in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Feedback is appreciated, and I hope you'll consider following the store while you're there. Thanks! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment