Saturday, May 10, 2014

New End of the Year Product

Now that our ELA and Math state tests are over, it's time to start thinking about the end of the year.  Even though our school calendar ends a week later this year, the last day will be here before we know it.  Both our boys are now playing Little League, so our days and nights are extra busy.  June 26th will be here in a flash!

Since I've had the end of the year on my mind, I decided to work on a new product: All About Me Memory Banners.  If you've visited my TpT store, you know I have small love affair with banners.  I really love how this new product turned out too.  It's low prep; you just print and go.  You can use one page or every page depending on how you want to use it.  You can make a class banner or have each student make a memory banner as a end of the year keepsake.  It's up to you!  You can find this product in my TpT store.





No comments:

Post a Comment